Workforce diversity is a workplace that comprises a broad mix of employees from different racial and ethnic backgrounds, and reflects a range of different ages and genders and different domestic and national cultures.
Why should workforce diversity be on your agenda?
There are numerous benefits to be gained from a workforce make-up that reflects a range of diverse backgrounds and cultures:
- A broader range of backgrounds and opinions helps to deliver more well considered and well informed decision making.
- Harnessing a more diverse range of skills and perspectives can increase creativity and innovation.
- A more diverse range of customers and suppliers are drawn to work with you as you ‘get’ their views and perspectives. This in turn can help open up new markets and opportunities.
- Discrimination issues can less frequent, as there greater tolerance of difference cultures and perspectives.
- Discrimination-related litigation and compensation claims are less frequent.
When it comes to workforce diversity surveys, PeoplePulse can assist:
Confidential and comprehensive, PeoplePulse’s Staff Diversity Surveys provide a clear picture of the make-up of your workforce to help you develop policies, initiatives and training that will be inclusive for all.
You shouldn’t be relying on gut feel alone to devise your plans. By better understanding and quantifying the make-up of your organisation’s workforce you become better equipped to develop strategies and practices that promote a healthy, diversified culture.
PeoplePulse delivers a proven and confidential solution to organisations wishing to run a professional staff diversity survey.
Our online reporting console is both intuitive and comprehensive. PeoplePulse’s heat maps, for example, can quickly help you identify strengths and weaknesses in your workforce diversity practices, filterable by any demographic you require.
Utilise our diversity questionnaire, or bring your own. Your survey can also be PeoplePulse branded, co-branded, or branded in your corporate style – you decide.
PeoplePulse Staff Diversity Surveys – What you receive:
What Makes Us A Great Solution For You?
It’s simple –
We get that running a successful diversity survey is about far more than selecting the right survey software. At PeoplePulse we combine the very best in online survey software and reporting with your own dedicated Project & Account Manager to build your survey and manage your survey process for you.
This combination of exceptional software and unmatched support & advice works to ensure that your survey is set up professionally without fuss, and that ultimately your survey delivers you the insight you need to make better business decisions.
(* Not to mention that to date we’ve helped more than 1,000 other organisations implement first class feedback solutions). We look forward to the opportunity to assist you too.
A sample of our 1,000+ survey clients: