Research shows that spending on corporate training grew by 15%http://www.bersin.com/corporate-learning-factbook-2014 last year. And according to the ABS net direct expenditure by employers on structured training averages $458 per employee per year.
So when thousands of dollars are spent to upskill your workforce each year, how do you know if that money was well spent?
A structured training evaluation process can help. A well run feedback program can help you to make refinements that improve training for future participants and verify that your training program is adding value.
The main benefits of a training evaluation program include:
- Helps you to identify your training program’s effectiveness, so improvements can be made immediately,
- Quickly highlights the most effective trainers and most valuable content areas,
- Helps measure if training objectives were met and links the training to specific outcomes,
- Helps you ascertain the relationship between the learned knowledge and the transfer of knowledge to the work place,
- Helps determine if actual training outcomes are aligned with the expected outcomes.
When more than 70% of organisations indicate that “capability gaps” are one of their top five strategic challenges, it’s vital that a strong training evaluation and measurement system is in place.
We’ll work with you to deliver the insight you need
to improve your training initiatives.
Insightful charts and graphs that clearly depict
strengths and weaknesses by course or facilitator.
What you receive:
What Makes Us A Great Solution For You?
It’s simple –
At PeoplePulse we combine the very best in online survey software and reporting with your own dedicated Project & Account Manager.
This combination of exceptional software and unmatched support & advice works to ensure that your training evaluation surveys are set up professionally without fuss, and that ultimately your survey delivers you the insight you need to make better business decisions about your L&D function.
(* Not to mention that to date we’ve helped more than 1,000 other organisations implement first class staff feedback solutions). We look forward to the opportunity to assist you too.
A sample of our 1,000+ survey clients: