A staff exit survey is used by organisations to understand the real reasons driving employees to leave their jobs.
The ultimate goal is to help organisations identify what actions they can take to reduce staff turnover and improve business continuity.
Common goals of an exit survey include:
- Determine the true reasons why people leave your organisation.
- Gather useful information from the exiting employee and identify ways company policy, practices and culture can be improved.
- Enable companies to identify recurring problems or ‘hot spots’ where employee turnover is excessive, and uncover ways to address these issues.
Our exit survey solution helps you to:
- Measure and report on employee turnover and benchmark changes in results over time.
- Obtain a snapshot of the profile of departing employees and use this information to make better future hires.
- Collect feedback in way where the employee feels they can be open and honest.
- Drive positive change through the use of direct employee feedback that is not ‘lost in translation’.
- Reduce possibility for bad word of mouth by ending the employee-employer relationship on a positive note.
From a financial perspective there is immense value to be gained from collecting feedback from departing staff.
With the total cost of departing staff widely accepted to be between 100% and 150% of their annual salary , it certainly makes good commercial sense to measure and track the reasons for their departure, and use this feedback to implement strategies to reduce the organisation’s staff turnover rate.
Source:  Dr John Sullivan, professor of Human Resources, San Francisco State Uni.
Powerful exit survey reporting that enables you to easily compare
variances in your results, by division, gender, year … you name it!
Insightful charts and graphs that clearly depict
the main drivers of exiting staff.
What you receive:
Webinar: Staff Exit Interviews
How to Create a First Class Staff Exit Feedback Process
Watch this free online video to learn about the best practices for creating a first class staff exit feedback system. We also share the 3 key areas of exit surveys that we see HR struggling with the most and provide some practical ideas for solving them.
What Makes Us A Great Solution For You?
It’s simple –
At PeoplePulse we combine the very best in online survey software and reporting with your own dedicated Project & Account Manager.
This combination of exceptional software and unmatched support & advice works to ensure that your exit survey is set up professionally without fuss, and that ultimately your survey delivers you the insight you need to make better business decisions.
(* Not to mention that to date we’ve helped more than 150 other organisations implement first class staff exit survey solutions).
Armed with insight from PeoplePulse you’ll feel like a valued member of the senior executive, possessing the intel you need to tie HR retention strategies to a clear business ROI.
We look forward to the opportunity to assist you.
A sample of our 150+ exit survey clients: